Hamswan F68 Action Cam Review – Fake 4K, Poor Value
Video - Day3.0/10
Video - Night2.0/10
- Easy to navigate user interface
- Poor video quality during the day time
- Fake 60 FPS modes (only 30 FPS)
- Maximum resolution 1080p 30
- Fake 4K
- Very low resolution still images
- Few options for video settings
The Hamswan F68 is the perfect example of “fake specification”. This camera is capable of a maximum 1080p @ 30FPS. It uses frame doubling to achieve 1080p @ 60FPS. There is not enough resolution on the sensor for 2.3K nor 4K. Due to the high price and poor video quality, we recommend avoiding this camera.
It is worth spending $5.00 more on the SooCoo C30, as this camera has real 1080p 60 FPS and image stabilization.