Neewer 24-inch Light Tent Review
- Transparent material diffuses the source light
- Sits on any table, floor, etc.
- Includes various multi colour backgrounds
- Folds into a small disc-shaped bag
- Multi-color backgrounds arrive folded and are near impossible to smooth
- Backgrounds wrinkle easily and require a lot of ironing to flatten
Conclusion: The Neewer 24-inch light box is a great way to improve product photographs. As you can see from the pictures, I have fitted mine with two pieces of foam core for a smooth, wrinkle-free background. With two lights from the side and one from the front, the product is perfectly illuminated, minimizing the need for additional editing. The tent is made of a thin fabric. The only problem is that the included backgrounds are VERY wrinkled. It might be a good idea to buy some poster board or foam core and cut it to size for a smooth surface. Overall, this was a good investment as it is far easier to take high quality product photos for my website.
Where to Buy
Price at time of review: $24.99