- Excellent build quality
- Stock android runs very fluidly
- Great daylight photographs
- A real brand name means better support and warranty service
- Some minor autofocus issues
- Low-light photograph quality is lacking
- 1GB of Ram on lower end model can be limiting
Summary: After playing around with the Moto G (3rd Gen) for a couple of hours I was convinced: this is one of the best sub-$200 phones out right now. The combination of a great build quality, stable operating system and decent camera make it a winner for those who don’t need a high-end device.