- Surprisingly good media audio quality
- Streamlined and compact design
- Minimal ground loop feedback (background hum)
- Auto-connect with previously paired devices works flawlessly
- AUX cable is non-replaceable
- Instructions are poorly translated
- Mic placement makes phone calls difficult to hear
Summary: This generic Bluetooth adapter does shockingly well in the music quality department and the awesome design eliminates the piles of wires that plague other systems. However, the built-in AUX cable keeps me from recommending it without hesitation.
Author’s note: This is a generic bluetooth car stereo sold under a number of different brand names: Patec Car Bluetooth Adapter, VicTsing Bluetooth Adapter, iBolt Musicplay & Charge and others.