What I Like:
- Fantastic appearance with a gorgeous design
- Actual power switch instead of ‘press and hold to power on’
- Radio gets decent range even without 3.5mm line-in for antenna
- Good battery life
What I Don’t Like:
- Treble is exceptionally harsh and hurts ears
- Build quality looks great, but feels hollow when lifted
- Bluetooth occasionally makes odd interference buzz noises
- Defaults to the same high volume every time it starts
- Radio defaults to FULL volume when started
- No way to turn off the blue LED
Conclusion: Perhaps I received a bad copy, but the treble with this speaker is overemphasized and cuts like a razor. To achieve reasonable bass and mid-tones volume, the treble will be too high and almost painful. I was able to solve this problem by placing some thin foam between the speaker grill and the cones (the front grill just pops off) and after I did that they sound alright. I’d recommend looking elsewhere though, despite how nice these speakers look. There’s better sound quality available for the money.
Author’s note: This speaker is also sold under various other brand names, such as LNKOO, Basse, Apie, Aedilys, etc.