11.11 is China’s biggest sale day – potentially bigger than Black Friday! There’s tons of deals out there if you do your due diligence and keep in mind some of the techniques that sellers use to try and entice you to buy things that are not on sale.
Best deals I’ve found:
- Firefly 8SE Action Cam (seen as low as $105). My fave budget cam so far.
- $26 TV Box w/2gb ram
- Thieye T5 Edge (seen as low as $94). A decent alternative to the Firefly.
- Viofo A129 Dashcam (seen as low as $148 for full GPS).
- Xiaomi Mi TV Box
- Xiaomi Smartphones
- Ugreen Cables/Accessories
Make sure you do your research. Some sellers inflate cost to make it look like their item is a great deal. Other sellers will actually sell for higher than normal. Also pay attention to shipping prices as sometimes that makes the difference between deal or dull.
DO NOT BUY:
- Cheap memory cards, SD cards, Micro SD Cards, flash drives
- Cheap USB-C cables, USB-C accessories
- Cheap tablets that don’t have name brand specs (processor, ram, memory)
Note that Chinese sellers do take a while to ship, expect the item 2 – 5 weeks after purchasing. Keep in mind warranty service is difficult to receive should the device not function as intended.