- More-or-less waterproof
- Stabilisation is decent quality
- Adjustable to most camera sizes
- Smooths out most action cam video, especially when combined with built in stabilisation
- Still a bit of micro-stuttering
- Not fast enough to respond to some extremely bumpy situations
The Feiyutech WG-2 is one of the more inexpensive wearable gimbals and features a water resistant construction. Its stabilization quality may not be as high as more expensive devices but it does a good job when paired with cameras that have their own built in stabilization (such as the Hero 6 or the Firefly 8S). I recommend comparing sample videos from this camera with its competitor, the Zhiyun Rider M, which is a little bit more expensive but from the samples I have seen it tends to have better overall quality when it comes to micro-stuttering.