Keeken HL01 and N56 Dual Dashcam ReviewCategories Dashcams
The Keeken N56 + HL01 is a dual dashcam kit that features two real 1080p video streams, an OV4689 sensor for the front and a Sony IMX sensor for the rear. This kit is pretty close to a replacement for the Viofo A119 front facing and the A119S rear facing, at a significantly lower cost. There are a few little issues with the video quality but overall it has been solid and reliable in my time using it.
- Dual 1080p + 1080p video streams
- 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS (when using only the front facing camera)
- Mic can be turned on or off
- OV4689 front, Sony IMX rear sensor
- Capacitor for better performance in varying weather conditions
Where to Buy
- Amazon USA: Front Camera || Rear Camera
- Amazon Canada: Front Camera || Rear Camera
2 thoughts on “Keeken HL01 and N56 Dual Dashcam Review”
I have just tried to connect my Keeken N56 to my car. However when I plug it in I get the message ” insert memory card”. I purchased along with the dash cam a ScanDisk Ultra 64mg..
I push it in until it clicks but still get the message. When I purchased the dashcam from amazon it highlighted the scan disc as also purchased with the camera. What am I going wrong.
Max 32GB memory card, that is why.